Thursday 15 October 2015

Oh deer...!

I'm not sure if I am proud or ashamed of that title but let's just go with it. 

I probably haven't mentioned this yet but my oldest friend from Finland is actually staying in London for the year as well. While she is here, she wants to see and explore as much outside London as possible, which gives me a reason to do that too. It's nice to have someone from back home to go on these little adventures with. 

Last weekend the destination was Richmond park, about which we were most excited. After an invigorating excursion to Costa coffee in the morning, we found our way to the gates of the autumnal wonderland also known as the aforementioned Richmond park. The number of hours spent without sitting down or eating and just walking was the kind that made us both somewhat cranky and extremely exhausted in the end. Looking back the fatigue was first and foremost funny and we did have an absolutely lovely day. It was just surprisingy easy to get lost in there - the place is insanely massive. 

What we wanted to see (my friend more up close than me) were the deer which the park is known for. You know, the deer that just run around freely creeping on people and making a sound which I believe means I'm going to kill you in Deerish. I tried to take some pictures of them despite the fact I was scared for my life, but unfortunately I rather kept a safe distance. So instead here are pictures of - get this - TREES!








Satu

No comments:

Post a Comment