Monday 28 September 2015

Heaven is a place on earth

Yesterday was the perfect day in Brighton. There's nothing to complain when you find the perfect tea mug, eat amazing food, walk on the beach, spend quality time with your wonderful friend and come back feeling completely relaxed and refreshed.

Let me just say that I love London and I feel totally at home here. And while I am all for the busy and ambitious lifestyle that London inevitably throws at you, it's important to remember to take a break from it as well in order to enjoy and embrace it. Especially when it takes only a couple of hours to travel to the sea side and feel like you're in a completely different country.

I'll give you a detailed explanation about what we did in the form of pictures, since they describe our day the most accurately. Enjoy!

Saying goodbye to London for the day




 











 






 









I can't wait to get back there soon. 

Satu

No comments:

Post a Comment