Wednesday 2 September 2015

Done

 

 This post is something I decided to write just five seconds ago so I apologize for the lack of sense that it may or may not end up making. ( Already off to a great start...) The reason there has been no action on my blog recently is that there has been really nothing to write about, so I figured it's better to skip the writing for a while than to write something absolutely forced and pointless. I haven't felt inspired to write since I've just been working (in a kindergarten) throughout the whole of August and nothing London-related has been going on. My moving has been too far away for me to start feeling like it really is happening yet and because of that there has been no reason to begin to deal with the agony of packing or anything like that - some very confusing posts and pictures under the aforementioned topic can be expected.






But now I'm done with work and the next thing happening in my life is, really and truly, the moving. What has made it slightly more real is that I have been able to access my timetable and spoken to some people starting at my university this autumn as well and everyone seems so incredibly lovely. I will allow myself to start gathering my possessions in to my bright pink (duh) suitcase early next week so that and saying goodbye to my friends are most likely going to be what I will be talking about a lot. 

But I won't ramble on much longer, I just wanted to update that I am alive and that I will be posting more actively again from now on. And even though all of this doesn't seem real just yet... I have never been this happy or excited! 

Satu

No comments:

Post a Comment