Tuesday 9 February 2016

Lights, camera, flashes!

A while ago I was walking around Oxford Circus just casually minding my own business, when someone came to talk to me. She was very friendly, smiling all the time and wanted to ask me to model for their website which was just about to launch. The next day I went to see their studio and immediately fell in love with the clothes and everything they were doing and at that point I just couldn't think of a reason to turn down this amazing opportunity. 

Last week it was time for things to get real and actually make the photoshoot happen. The day was long and exhausting, but first and foremost absolutely wonderful. We spent about eight hours taking photos of what felt like 50 million outfits and that really does take the energy out of you. At the end of the day my feet were pretty much dead from wearing heels that weren't always the right size (but they were sooooo pretty so who cares!?), my hair was a mess and I nearly fell asleep on the bus.

So to sum up: it was the perfect day.





For those who are interested: visit jezzelle.com they have great stuff!

Satu



2 comments:

  1. Wau, pakko sanoo että sulla on aivan upeat hiukset!
    Blogis vaikuttaa mielenkiintoiselta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos, ihana kommentti ^^ Kiva, jos kiinnostuit, jää ihmeessä seurailemaan :D

      Delete