Friday 1 January 2016

I'll be home for Christmas

I began to write something about the year changing and all that when it hit me that I haven't updated my blog since the start of December...  So everything about being back in Finland and all the Christmas festivities are yet to be dealt with when I should be talking about the new year already. I also had my first set of exams before I came to Finland, but I'm going to cover that after I get my results and decide how I feel about them. Oh well... I'm on a holiday, being organized is not at the top of my priority list.

Being back home has been lovely and it feels like I never even left - nothing has changed. I feel like everything is in perfect balance now: I mainly get to be in London which continues to make me very happy. But from time to time I have a good few weeks to come back here, recharge, spend time with my family and friends and when it's time to go to London again (in a week!) I am happy to do that too.

But back to Christmas! I got home on the 14th of December so well in time to catch the spirit of Christmas preparations and general holiday cheer. We did all the essentials: bringing in the Christmas tree, decorating the house, gingerbread... Christmas eve was magical as always (we celebrate on the 24th not the 25th) and I'm just going to let the pictures tell the story. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!







Satu


No comments:

Post a Comment