Thursday 12 November 2015

Bonfire night adventures

It's been a while since I've last written but nothing that significant has been going on besides school. 

Last weekend was insane! I'm not entirely sure if the official day was actually Thursday, but on Saturday me and my Finnish friend went to see the bonfire night fireworks at Alexandra Palace. Despite the fact that my shoes became completely violated by the muddy ground and the length of the queue to the mulled wine stand was frustrating to say the least, it was one of the best nights I've ever experienced. That night was the kind of night that made me incredibly happy to be living here. 

I tried to insert videos that I got from there that were in fact quite decent quality-wise but as technology and myself do not get on very well all the time, it didn't work. Basically they began with a lazer show followed by spectacular fireworks that left me and my friend totally speechless, that's the best way to describe it. It was like nothing I would ever witness if I was in Finland.

The evening ended in a pub in a typical English fashion, where we toasted for my friend's 19th birthday and the DJ had a playlist that forced us to sing along.

One of the best London nights so far without a doubt!

Satu

No comments:

Post a Comment