Sunday 13 September 2015

The final countdown

Not much to say, the picture is pretty much it. This feeling is absolutely insane. For ten years I've wondered what it would feel like - how lucky I'd consider myself - if I ever found myself studying fashion and making a career out of it. For six years I have lived for the day I knew would someday come - the day I would be living in London. For three years I haven't been able to imagine how amazing it would feel to be accepted to London College of Fashion. It would be a dream come true... 

There's no would anymore. It will happen - tomorrow. 

Satu

2 comments:

  1. Tervetuloa Lontooseen! (: Tää on ihan huippu kaupunki, uskon että tuut viihtymään täällä. Jos suomalaisia kiinnostaa nähdä, niin facebookista löytyy monta ryhmää kun kokeilee erilaisia hakusanoja suomalaisista lontoossa tjsp :D Ja merimieskirkko myy salmiakkia, ruisleipää ja muita suomalaisuusjuttuja (saunaankin siellä pääsee) ^^ Ota kaikki irti opiskeluvuosista! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti paljon ihanasta kommentista ^^ pitääpä ettiä noita fb-ryhmiä :) ja se merimieskirkko tietenkin :D

      Delete