Monday 7 September 2015

Seriously... How!?

Even though they make this post visually repulsive, I had to include some pictures about this unspeakable process that is called packing. How is this meant to be possible - 18 years worth of stuff + one suitcase? Do I really just suck at math or is it in fact so that this equasion is utterly insolvable? 


I began to sort my things and started with clothes. Since there is still a week until I leave I decided to pack all the clothes I know I won't be needing before that. My plan was not so much original as it was brilliant. Three piles: definitely, maybe, no. The only downside is that the definitely-pile contains almost everything that still fits me and in the no-pile is only one of my brother's old shirts that is missing a button. All the ones that have managed to hold on to all of their buttons are obviously coming with me: gotta love the tied-up plaid look right?



 
The poor lighting was an inevitable inconvenience that accefted the quality of the pictures but the point is that the amount of mess is now well-documented.

Now I am desperately looking at my desk and my makeup stash in addition to the three piles of clothes (really just one and a half) and trying to figure out what to do. Maybe I'll go and watch Project Runway - Tim Gunn always knows how to make it work...

Satu

No comments:

Post a Comment